Pearl Lam Is A Pioneer Of Intercultural Understanding Through Art
An enigmatic figure in the art world, Pearl Lam has made a significant impact on the global art scene. Her unique vision and unyielding dedication have led to the establishment of Pearl Lam Galleries in Hong Kong and Shanghai. These spaces present established and emerging artists and bridge dialogues between China, the rest of Asia and the West.
Pearl Lam’s role extends beyond being a gallery owner. Her fervent advocacy for contemporary art has afforded her a distinctive presence in the art scene; and her commitment to advancing intercultural understanding through art forms the bedrock of her profession.
Whilst this page is still under construction, you can learn more about Pearl Lam by following these links:
- Pearl Lam: Rebel With A Cause on Prestige.
- Pearl Lam On Becoming A Powerhouse Of China’s Art World on FT.com
- Pearls Of Wisdom on Artnet news.
- Pearl Lam and Basma Al Sulaiman on FT.com
- Pearl Lam talks style, taste and luxury fashion on SMCP.
- Pearl Lam speaks at FT Business of Art event.
- Pearl Lam on Twitter.
- Pearl Lam on LinkedIn.
- Pearl Lam on YouTube.